Show NotesWhat's New
- The puppy tried to eat my knitting.
- We found Jesus hiding in the Wii games.
- Ravelry group (Mommy Needs Yarn) has 77 members - AWESOMENESS!
- The podcast is available on iTunes now.
- Thanks to JD at Twisted Strands for the shout out in her last episode!
- February Lady Sweater by Pamela Wynne in Cascade 220 Heathers Celtic Green
- Square Top Hat by Hannah Fettig in Trekking XXL Susanne
- Acadian Shawl in Wool Ease (I keep forgetting to show this one because it's a stash eater and not a priority)
- Starving Artist by Laura Linneman in some random bulky yarn I had in my bin with no tag. It's grey.
- Featherweight Cardigan by Hannah Fettig in Knit Picks Palette Edamame
What I Love
- The Sorcerer's Apprentice with Nicholas Cage. Good movie! Kids loved it!
- The 19th Wife is AMAZING. I need to get rid of the kids for a couple of days so I can get some reading time! Anyone want free child labor for 48 hours? I'll poke holes in the Fed Ex box and put a water bottle in there.
- I am thinking about doing a KAL/CAL for the Autism Speaks Scarf on Ravelry. It's a crochet pattern but there is also a knitted hat pattern that would be cool too. Please message me or leave a comment here or email - whatever - if you're interested.
To enter for the skein of Sun Valley Fiber Farm yarn, leave a comment. The contest will close on Wednesday, February 16th at 6pm and I will announce the winner in next Friday's episode!
The contest has closed. Watch Friday's episode of Mommy Needs Yarn to find out the winner!